Use Ringcentral as your VOIP? Skip the dialing and call out directly from Nutshell by clicking on a contact's phone number!
Note: this integration is for calling from the RC Phone app only. Click here to download the RC Phone app.
Nutshell will launch the RingCentral for Windows or for Mac app on your computer and you'll be prompted to confirm whether or not you want to make the call. You'll need to have an existing phone/softphone and phone number with RingCentral for this feature to work.
In the Nutshell web app:
- Click your user icon on the lower left
- Click Your settings > Phone
- Click RingCentral
- In People or Company profiles click a phone number to start calling your contacts
In the RingCentral app:
- Launch the RingCentral desktop app and click Settings (gear icon)
- Click Calling
- Click Register next to "Set as a default faxing and calling application."
Note: The RingCentral RC Phone app is already set as the default calling and faxing application if the Register button is not visible, and the following message is displayed: "Currently set as default faxing and calling application".