If you're using Kixie's True High Fidelity Phone Service, you can click-to-call from Nutshell and automatically log calls in Nutshell!
How does it work?
The Kixie integration is robust and works two ways:
- Click-to-call: When you click a phone number in Nutshell, it will call your phone number and connect the parties. It will also automatically record and log the call.
- Full automation: Calling your Nutshell contacts from your Kixie phone number will automatically record and log those calls in Nutshell. This works independently of the click-to-call feature and is perfect for the person on-the-go who needs to log the calls but doesn't have the ability to manually log those activities.
- A Kixie phone service plan and phone
- Motivation to close deals!
- Click-to-call: Click any number in Nutshell (or across the web), and Kixie will automatically connect your call
- Call recording: Kixie will record your conversations
- Automatic call logging: Kixie will use Nutshell's "Log activity" feature to log calls when you receive a call or if you place a call
- In Nutshell, create an API key.
- Email your Nutshell API key to email@example.com or 424-800-3330.
- Visit your Nutshell profile and select Kixie on the Phone menu.
- You're ready to make calls!
How to use
Click any phone number in Nutshell! Call recording works automatically. Just make a call, and the recording will automatically be added to the Person in Nutshell.