Learn how to create products in Nutshell to keep track of what you sell and add value to your leads!
Administrators can create custom products in Nutshell. Products are how you show value for your leads in Nutshell. Even if you don't typically sell physical products, the flexibility of this feature will allow you to designate what you sell and customize the value of each sale.
- Click your initials or avatar image in the bottom left corner of Nutshell
- Click Company Settings
- Under the Leads heading, click Products
- Click Add Product
- Add a name
- Choose your Product type (Good or Service)
- Add an optional SKU
- Add the product value to the currency field
Administrators can define values for different currencies with Markets.
If your product prices vary for each of your customers, you can adjust the price for each lead by manually adding a new price on the product for the lead.
Add products to leads
- Inside the lead, on the right side, click "Add product..."
- Update the quantity
- Adjust the price as needed