Nutshell helps recruiters stay organized, focused, and helps them spend more time with the right candidates. Nutshell also helps recruiting firms streamline their process to work smarter, not harder. With a few organizational adjustments in Nutshell, you, too, can increase your revenue and create more time for yourself each day!
The big question is, what will you do now that you all of this have free time and peace of mind?
Organization of your Nutshell account
- Import your candidate list as People in Nutshell
- People custom fields to create:
- Timezone (decision custom field)
- Years of experience (decision custom field)
- Academic background (decision custom field)
- Referral source (text)
- LinkedIn profile (URL)
- Import active client placement as Leads in Nutshell
- Create competitors for other recruiting firms
- Lead custom fields:
- Interview date (dat custom field)
- Number of interviews booked (decision custom field)
- Candidate attributes (text custom field)
- Special skills (text custom field)
- Reference checks (decision custom field)
- Other paperwork (decision custom field)
- Import academic institutions, trade schools, and potential employers as Companies in Nutshell
- Customize Nutshell company types to differentiate the kinds of Companies in your database
- Custom activity types
- Interview prep
- Offer accepted
- Unanswered call
- 15-minute call
- 30-minute call
- Use KIT reminders to nurture your clients every week, month, or every three-months.
- Create a Lead from the Person page when the deal begins.
- Enter your Leads in a customized pipeline for your recruiting and onboarding process. A lead is 'won' when your candidate has been successfully placed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.