Assign during the Lead creation process
If you're in the process of manually creating a lead, you'll have the option to choose the assignment. By default Nutshell shows yourself as the assignee, clicking into this field will allow you to assign the lead to whomever you'd like. Clicking to remove the current assignee will create an unassigned lead, or Automatically distribute leads according to your user assignment rules.
Assign or Reassign from an individual Lead page
- Navigate to a lead
- Click "Assigned to"
- Click the Reassign button
- Choose the User. Your choice is automatically saved!
Assign or Reassign multiple leads from the Leads page
You can bulk reassign leads with ease!
- Navigate to the Leads page
- a) Check the boxes next to the Leads you wish to reassign and click Edit or b) Filter down your list and click Edit all
- Next to Assignment, click "Type to search"
- Click Apply Changes
Assign during an import
You can assign Leads to users during an import. It's simple! Add a new column to your CSV file, then add the name of the user (case sensitive) to each row.