Receive updates for important events in your Nutshell account.
What types of notifications can I receive?
In-app notifications will appear in the lower left corner of your screen on any page in Nutshell. Click the bell icon to open your notifications list.
Email notifications are sent to the first-listed email address on your Nutshell profile. These notifications will be sent from email@example.com and we recommend adding us to your address book so they don't end up in your spam folder!
You must have the Nutshell iPhone or Android app installed (included with your Nutshell subscription!) to receive mobile push notifications from Nutshell. You'll also need to ensure that Nutshell has permission to send you notifications in your phone settings.
Configure your notifications
- Click your user icon on the bottom right
- Click Your settings
- Click Notifications on the settings menu
Your changes are automatically saved as you check the boxes.
Note that you will not receive a notification if you assign a lead to yourself or add yourself as a participant to an activity—you will only be notified if someone else makes these changes.
What notifications can I configure?
- Every time a lead is created in Nutshell (manually or automatically via a custom form)
- Every time a lead's priority has been changed to hot
- When a lead is won (congratulations!)
- When a lead is assigned to you
- When your assigned lead is changed
- When your assigned lead is made hot
- When your assigned lead is closed
- When a user adds you as a participant to an activity
- A 30-minute reminder before activities
Steps (in a sales process)
- When a step is assigned to you. Steps are assigned two ways: manually by a person or automatically via a sales process. You will only get notifications when a person on your team assigns you a step.
- A 30-minute reminder before tasks
- A 30-minute reminder before automated tasks
- A task is assigned to you
- An automated task is assigned to you
- When you or your team are mentioned in a note.
- When someone comments on something you did.