Learn how to import your Android contacts into Nutshell with just a few taps on your screen.
Just follow these quick and easy steps!
- Tap the button in the top left corner of Nutshell.
- Tap People.
- Tap the icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Tap Import People.
- A new window will appear asking you if you want to allow Nutshell to access your contacts. Tap Allow.
- A list of all your Android contacts will appear. You can click the check mark to the right of each name to select individual contacts to import (you can select more than one), or tap the Select All button in the top right corner to add everyone.
- Once you've selected the contacts you want to import, tap the blue arrow in the bottom right corner to import your contacts
Can I automatically sync new Android contacts to Nutshell?
There isn't currently a way to automatically sync new Android contacts to Nutshell.
- Android: General overview
- Business card scanner
- Android: Create Companies, People, or Leads
- Import Companies, People, and Leads from a spreadsheet
Please sign in to leave a comment.