You can revert an import from inside Nutshell by accessing Company settings > Data > Import. By scrolling to the bottom of this screen, you will be able to review all imports performed in Nutshell. This will undo the import and remove all of the people or companies that were created during that import. Click the text that says "Completed" to the left of the import you are interested in reverting, and then select the gray "revert this import" button.
Articles in this section
- What do I get if I upgrade from Nutshell Classic to Nutshell Pro?
- A short Nutshell dictionary
- Nutshell FAQs
- Getting ready to import? Download our sample CSV file
- How do I cancel my trial?
- I am trying to disable a user and am getting a reassignment error message
- I need help establishing my SMTP settings!
- How do I choose my default email client?
- How do I revert a past import?
- How do I delete a pipeline?