Are your leads sitting in important stages for too long? Are you interested in automating Lead redistribution after a customizeable Lead decay period? Follow these easy steps to make sure your Leads are never losing momentum.
- The first step you will take is to create a team with all of the team members you would like to reassign the decayed lead to. You can name this new team "Leads up for grabs", or something else.
- Next, create a new custom lost lead outcome, called 'Decayed' or something else that describes a lead that has stayed in a certain stage for too long.
- Update your Pipeline to auto-close a Lead with the 'Decayed' custom outcome.
- Finally, create a follow-through task in your pipeline for when a Lead falls into the 'Decayed' bucket. Assign a task to the "Leads up for grabs" team.
- Make sure your sales team has their notifications turned on so they are aware when a new Lead becomes available for the taking.
- It will be first come, first serve as far as who can claim ownership of the Lead. The first rep to the Lead will check off the follow-through task to mark it as "Complete", then reassign the Lead to themselves.
- The Lead can be reopened, and the new rep can continue working that Lead.
Please sign in to leave a comment.