Nutshell helps brokers and agents across the globe to stay on top of their client relations so no sales opportunity falls between the cracks. Nutshell also helps to keep their process streamlined to close more sales over a shorter period of time. With a few organizational adjustments in Nutshell, you, too, can take advantage of Nutshell's powerful organization and automation to increase your revenue, and create more time for yourself each day.
The big question is, what will you do now that you all of this have free time and peace of mind?
Organization of your Nutshell account
- Import buyers and sellers as People in Nutshell
- People custom fields to create:
- Birthdate (date custom field)
- Client role (buyer/seller/lender/lawyer/prospective client) (decision custom field)
- Buyer/seller must-haves (long-text custom field)
- Signed exclusive buyer representation form (decision custom field: y/n)
- Import active listings as Leads
- Create competitors for other brokerages or agents
- Lead custom fields:
- Number of bedrooms (decision custom field)
- Number of baths (decision custom field)
- Property size range (decision custom field)
- Schools nearby (multiple choice decision custom field)
- Products: Property value and Commission (to be segmented in reports)
- Import Brokerages, title companies, lenders, lawyers, etc as Companies
- Customize Nutshell company types to differentiate the kinds of Companies in your database
- Custom activity types
- Attended showing
- Hosted showing
- Attended open house
- Hosted open house
- Closing gift
- Use KIT reminders to nurture your clients every week, month, or every three-months.
- Create a Lead from the Person page when the deal begins.
- Enter your Leads in a customized pipeline for either buyer or seller. Please note that multiple pipelines is a Nutshell Pro feature.
- Use Nutshell's Mailchimp integration to send newsletters to your clients. MailChimp offers free plans up to 2,000 contacts.
- Use Excel in tandem with Nutshell to calculate commission. Click here for complete instructions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.