Nutshell integrates with Constant Contact, making it easy to keep your email marketing in sync with the rest of your business.
Constant Contact is a great tool to automate your email updates, with snazzy out-of-the-box templates and easy customization. You can use our integration to:
- Automatically place leads into the appropriate Constant Contact list as they advance through your funnel
- Move leads into separate customer vs. nurture lists, when leads are won and lost
- Send individuals or groups to Constant Contact with one click
- See up-to-date open, click, and bounce rates from Constant Contact inside of Nutshell
- Filter your leads and contacts by how they engage with your email campaigns — prioritize your most engaged leads
- (Optionally) automatically create people in Nutshell when you get new Constant Contact subscribers
Oh, and if you're new to Constant Contact, you can sign up with us for a 15% discount.
Information Nutshell exports to Constant Contact
When you send a Nutshell person to Constant Contact, we automate much of the transfer:
- Name and email address
- Company and job title
- Phone numbers and street addresses
- We'll create and sync custom fields in Constant Contact for every Nutshell custom person field (up to 25 fields)
- Visit Company settings > Constant Contact
- Click Enable
- Sign in to Constant Contact in the window that pops up and click Allow
- You're connected!
Send people to Constant Contact
From a person page, select the Send to button.
From a list of contacts, select the people you want to export, and click Send to Constant Contact.
Automatically add leads to lists
For Nutshell Pro customers, visit Company settings > Pipelines. You can choose to automatically add leads to particular lists at any stage of your sales process, or when leads are closed.
See Constant Contact information on people
Once you've enabled the integration, you'll see a new component in the sidebar, with information on the contact's history from Constant Contact.
In addition, you'll find information in the person's timeline as they interact with your campaigns.
Filter leads by Constant Contact status
From a list of leads, companies, or people, you can prioritize your outreach using helpful filters. For example, you may want to find people that aren't currently in Constant Contact, or you may want to find leads which are frequently clicking on your email marketing. Use filters to make this a breeze:
You can also include Constant Contact data, like an engagement score and list membership when browsing your lists of leads.
We want to switch from Constant Contact to Mailchimp. What do we need to know?
Check out this handy guide for switching from Mailchimp, put together by the fantastic Constant Contact team!