Nutshell integrates with Constant Contact, making it easy to keep your email marketing in sync with the rest of your business.
Constant Contact is a great tool to automate your email updates, with snazzy out-of-the-box templates, and easy customization. Today you can use our integration to:
- Automatically place leads into the appropriate Constant Contact list as they advance through your funnel
- Move leads into separate customer vs. nurture lists, when leads are won and lost
- Export individuals or groups to Constant Contact with one click
We're expanding our integration in November 2019 — look for several other significant capabilities soon!
Oh, and if you're new to Constant Contact, you can sign up with us for a 15% discount.
Information Nutshell exports to Constant Contact
When you send a Nutshell person to Constant Contact, we automate much of the transfer:
- Name and email address
- Company and job title
- Phone numbers and street addresses
- We'll create and sync custom fields in Constant Contact for every Nutshell custom person field (up to 25 fields)
Send people to Constant Contact
From a person page, select the Send to button.
From a list of contacts, select the people you want to export, and click Send to Constant Contact.
Automate leads to lists
For Nutshell Pro customers, visit Company settings > Pipelines. You can choose to automatically add leads to particular lists at any stage of your sales process, or when leads are closed.
Set up the integration
- Visit Company settings > Integrations
- Click Enable in the Constant Contact section
- Sign in to Constant Contact in the window that pops up and click Allow
- You're connected!