If you handle your sales or customer service via Intercom, you can have those conversations automatically sync with Nutshell.
Integrate Nutshell and Intercom to automatically send all conversations to Nutshell, as well as create contacts and leads from those conversations.
What does it do?
When set up, Intercom will automatically send new and updated conversations to Nutshell. If a Company or Person exists in Nutshell with the same email address as the Intercom lead or user, the conversation will appear labeled as such in the Company or Person's timeline. Your Intercom agent's reply will also appear in Nutshell. They will also be available in the activity detail report.
An activity type called web chat will be automatically created for your Intercom conversations.
How to install Intercom
1. In Nutshell, navigate to your company Integrations.
2. Under the Intercom section, click "Enable".
3. If successful, your full URL to paste into Intercom should be visible:
4. Within Intercom, click "Settings" > "Developers" > "Webhooks"
(For more help setting up webhooks in Intercom, visit their Webhook help section)
5. Click "Create new Webhook" in the top-right corner.
6. Paste the URL from the Nutshell integrations page into the WEBHOOK URL field in Intercom.
7. Nutshell supports 5 types of notifications within Intercom (shown above). Select these 5 types of notifications.
8. Click "Create Webhook"
9. To ensure your integration is setup correctly, click the two arrows in the Webhook row in the "Ping" column. Intercom should give you a green successful "Ping sent" message.
10. You're good to go!