Happy spring! We’re here with a rollup of recent improvements. We’ve also been working hard on a significant update we call sales automation, currently in beta with some of our customers. More on that very soon.
- You can now add custom person field columns to lead lists! If you're viewing a list of leads, and want to include custom fields from related people, open up the column picker and find them all there.
- Bulk editing lead sources. You can now add and remove sources en masse. From a list of leads, check one (or all!) leads, and click Edit. Sources are a useful way to track where your sales are coming from.
- When you update a sales process, Nutshell will automatically apply those changes to all open leads. (In the past, changes only applied to new leads).
- You can open global search with a keyboard shortcut. Just press / (that's the same key that Gmail uses), and start searching for a contact or lead.
- The dashboard todo list has grown smarter. Instead of taking up space for every task on every lead, Nutshell will only show the next task per lead.
- If the visual highlighting glitch when @-mentioning your colleagues was keeping you up at night, you can now rest easy. It's been tidied up.
- We've fixed a bug where occasionally click-to-call would trigger two calls at the same time.
- If you're a fast typer, our "Add new" forms could sometimes lag behind you. They're now as quick as you can type!
- Dashboard todo lists are snappier, especially for customers with a lot of tasks.
- Our Send-lead-to integration is now available on iOS, Android and the web. If you integrate Nutshell leads with another piece of software that you want to launch from a lead, you can set it up from the integrations page.
- If you thought that leads were looking pretty svelte these days, you were right. We’ve freshened up some labels, padding, and the layout of the page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.