Use this Zapier integration to connect your Nutshell contacts with your marketing efforts! Create new entries in Nutshell based on actions in HubSpot, and use your work in Nutshell to prompt marketing moves in HubSpot.
All you’ll need is:
What can I do with this integration?
- Create new companies, people, and leads in Nutshell when a new form or contact is submitted in HubSpot
- Create a calendar task or social media message in HubSpot when a new activity or lead is added to Nutshell
- So much more! Check out this page for a full list of capabilities and combos
What do I need to connect my accounts to Zapier?
You’ll need your email address, API key, and account subdomain to connect your Nutshell account with Zapier. If you aren’t familiar with how to create API keys in Nutshell, check out this article.
All you'll need to connect your HubSpot account to Zapier is your HubSpot Hub ID.
How do I set it up?
- Log into Zapier
- Choose your desired Triggers and Actions on this page in Zapier
- Click Continue and follow the steps presented to build your Zap
Do you still have questions? Check out this article for complete instructions on creating a Zapier integration for Nutshell.