Need to share leads with your other software applications? A custom lead action can be configured to pull your lead's information out of Nutshell and into any external tool that helps to power your business.
- A developer can work with our API documentation
- A way to accept the lead information in your third party tool
How to set up a custom lead action
- Go to Setup > Integrations
- Next to "Send to", click Configure
- Click "Add destination..." and enter the name, URL, and description of your destination. Optionally, you may hide the destination.
How your team can use the lead action
On any lead, your team members will be able to send leads to other software. On the lead, they will click "Actions..." and select the destination.
How to use the Nutshell open API to access lead data
Your destination URL must include a way to receive the Lead ID from Nutshell. Using the lead ID, you can access any other information you need about the lead as well as push information back into Nutshell via 'editLead'.