Export your contacts from an Outlook account into a CSV file, then use our CSV import tool to easily get those contacts into Nutshell.
Office 365 users can use our direct-to-Nutshell import tool.
Exporting from Outlook
In your Outlook 2010 account:
- Go to the File tab
- Select Options
- Click Advanced
- Under Export, choose Export
- In the Import and Export Wizard, choose Export to a file, and then click Next
- Under Create a file of type, select Comma Separated Values (CSV), and then click Next.
- Under Select folder to export from, select the contact folder that you want to export, and then click Next.
- Select the location where you'd like to save the file locally and then click OK
- In the Export to a File dialog box, click Next.
- Click Finish.
Import your locally saved CSV file into Nutshell
Once you've saved the file locally, you can import it using our CSV import tool under Setup > Import in Nutshell.