Nutshell connects to your Office 365 account to directly import your contacts: no need to manually keep track of adding contacts to your CRM!
Looking to add contacts from your Office 365 inbox into Nutshell? Check out our Outlook add-in to bring the power of Nutshell directly to your email.
Importing your existing Office 365 contact list into Nutshell is easy! Follow these simple steps to automatically import your contacts.
1. Set up your Office 365 integration in your personal account settings. Check the box to give Nutshell permission to access your Office 365 contacts.
2. Click the import wizard link or go to Setup > Import and choose Office 365.
3. Confirm that the Office 365 account is the correct email address. This means you are connected and ready to import!
If this is not the correct account, go back to step 1 and ensure that you've enabled the correct account there.
4. Select the folder you want to import to Nutshell and click Begin Import.
After a couple of minutes, your import will complete!
Some things to know
- The import de-duplicates on email address if a contact was created in Nutshell, or the Office 365 ID if it originally came from Office 365
- Fields that Nutshell imports from the default Contacts folder are: name, description, phone numbers, email addresses, and physical addresses
- Due to the way that Office 365 allows Nutshell to access information, if a contact is in any folder other than your default Contacts folder, Nutshell can only import the name and primary email address.