Yes! With Nutshell's Salesforce importer, just upload your exported Salesforce Zip file, and let Nutshell do the work.
How do I export my data from Salesforce?
Nutshell uses the zip file generated during Salesforce's data backup. A zip can be exported using the following Salesforce instructions:
- Important note: for the best formatting of notes and other data, uncheck the Convert carriage returns to spaces.
To start importing your Salesforce data:
- Start by visiting Setup > Import
- Click the Salesforce link
- Click the Choose file button to upload your Salesforce export zip file
- Choose which data you would like to import
You can also get help from our team by clicking the Get help from our team button on this same page!
What are all of these options?
After uploading your zip file, you will have the choice to import all non-standard data fields from your Salesforce data as custom fields. The Match screen offers you options for each of these to either Import or Don't import. These are all set to Don't import by default.
- Opportunities will transfer as Leads
- Accounts will transfer as Companies
- Contacts will transfer as People
What data is created in this import?
- Users, including name, email address, and Lead assignment (Both enabled and disabled)
- Companies, including contact information, associated People, Leads, and custom fields
- People, including contact information, linked Companies, Leads, and custom fields
- Leads, including linked Companies and People, Status(Open, Won, Lost, or Cancelled), Custom fields, Sources, imported Value, and the progress of that lead through its pipeline
- Sales pipelines
- Notes, from past contact with clients for Companies, People, and Leads
- Tags for Companies, People, and Leads
- Custom fields, for Companies, People, and Leads
- Sources, for Leads
- Products, including Market pricing