When you delete a Company or Person, Nutshell will hide it from searches.
Option 1: Delete individual Companies or People
Steps to delete:
- Open a Company or Person page
- Click "Delete" to the left of the Created by information:
Option 2: Revert an import
If you imported a list of Companies and/or People, and you want to remove all data created by that import, you can revert the upload in its entirety:
- Go to Setup > Import
- Click Complete next to the import you wish to remove
- Click the "Revert this import" button on that import's detail page.
Option 3: Delete individual Leads
Option 4: Bulk delete
In addition, you can bulk-delete companies and people after filtering them down based on criteria you specify.
- First, use the filters at the top of the page to narrow your results to only those that you wish to delete. You can also check the boxes next to companies/people to select individual items from the list or select all.
- Click "Delete" in the bottom right corner of the list.