Receive updates for important events in your Nutshell account.
What types of notifications can I receive?
- Mobile push
Configure your notifications
- Click your user icon on the bottom right
- Click Your settings
- Click Notifications on the settings menu
Your changes are automatically saved as you check the boxes.
Note that you will not receive a notification if you assign a lead to yourself or add yourself as a participant to an activity—you will only be notified if someone else makes these changes.
What notifications can I configure?
- Every time a lead is created in Nutshell (manually or automatically via a custom form)
- Every time a lead's priority has been changed to hot
- When a lead is won (congratulations!)
- When a lead is assigned to you
- When your assigned lead is changed
- When your assigned lead is made hot
- When your assigned lead is closed
- When a user adds you as a participant to an activity
- A 30-minute reminder before activities
Steps (in a sales process)
- When a step is assigned to you. Steps are assigned two ways: manually by a person or automatically via a sales process. You will only get notifications when a person on your team assigns you a step.
- A 30-minute reminder before tasks
- A 30-minute reminder before automated tasks
- A task is assigned to you
- An automated task is assigned to you
- When you or your team are mentioned in a note.
- When someone comments on something you did.