Learn how to subscribe to your Nutshell Calendar Activities to view them in your Apple, Microsoft, or other calendar application.
Use these URLs to subscribe to your Nutshell activities in applications like Apple Calendar or Microsoft Outlook. Your calendar will automatically update itself with your upcoming Nutshell activities. You can subscribe to just your activities or a feed of every activity in your company.
Note: If you are using Google calendar, check out our 2-way calendar sync. If you're using Microsoft Exchange or Outlook for Office 365, you can set up the 1-way calendar sync integration.
Calendar Settings in Nutshell
- Click your initials/your avatar in the lower-left of your dashboard
- Click Your settings
- Click 'Calendar'
- Choose the Personal calendar feed URL or the Company calendar feed URL
- In Calendar, choose File > New Calendar Subscription.
- Enter the Personal calendar feed URL or the Company calendar feed URL, and then click Subscribe.
- Enter a name for the calendar in the Name field and choose a color from the adjacent pop-up menu.
- Click OK. To make changes to the calendar, click the name of the calendar, and then choose Edit > Get Info
- If you have an iCloud account, choose whether you want the calendar on that account.
- To view a subscription calendar in Calendar on your Mac and on devices with iOS 5 or later without resubscribing to it, choose your iCloud account
- To get the calendar’s event attachments or alerts, deselect the respective Remove checkboxes.
- To update your copy of the calendar when changes to it are published, choose the update frequency from the “Auto-refresh” pop-up menu.
Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Copy the link for the Internet Calendar Subscription
- Paste it in a new tab in your web browser
- An .ics file will be saved locally
- If Outlook is your default email client, double-click the saved .ics file
- If Outlook is not your default email client continue at 8
- When prompted "Add this Internet Calendar to Outlook and subscribe to updates", click Yes
- The Internet Calendar opens in side-by-side view in the Outlook Calendar and is added to the Navigation Pane in Calendar view under Other Calendars. The calendar will check periodically for any updates made by the calendar publisher.
- Click File > Open > Import
- Choose "Import from an iCalendar (ics) or vCalendar (vcs) File" and choose the .ics file
- Click Open as New
Will my restricted users be able to view the company calendar feed?
No, restricted users are only able to view their personal calendar feed.
(Office 365) I just subscribed to my calendar in the Outlook Web App and I don't see any of my activities. What's the deal?
The Outlook Web App for Office 365 checks for updates in subscribed calendars every four hours, so hang in there! See this Office support article for more information. Try integrating your Office 365 server with Nutshell instead!