See your calendar activities in your Microsoft Office 365, Outlook, and Nutshell calendars.
You can now view all of your calendar activities inside of Nutshell or Office 365 which saves you time toggling between applications and allows you to work where you choose.
Activities you create in Nutshell can be automatically synchronized to your Office 365 Outlook calendar, and events that you create in your Office 365 Outlook calendar will be automatically synchronized to Nutshell.
- Click your user icon in the lower left of your screen in Nutshell and choose Your Settings
- Click My Integrations
- In the Office 365 section, click Enable
- Click the box next to Sync your Calendar
- Click Save and sign in via Office 365
Completing the last step will give Nutshell permission to communicate with your Office 365 account. This step must be completed to allow Nutshell to integrate with your email and calendar.
Fields that sync:
- All day flag
- Day and time
- People will be created for any participants added to Office 365 Outlook events who do not yet exist in Nutshell.
- Activities will only be synced going forward from the time you enable the sync.
- If your teammates (Nutshell users) set up the calendar sync, and you add them as participants in an activity, then those activities and tasks will sync to their calendars.
- Invitations will not be automatically sent to participants that you include on Nutshell activities. If you want to send an invitation, schedule the meeting in Outlook to sync to Nutshell AND send invitations.
- If there are ever any issues synchronizing activities with Office 365, Nutshell will alert you.