Nutshell Pro customers can define unique sales pipelines to track entirely different types of sales. Each pipeline has its own stages.
Many businesses have more than one sales model. You might work like our customers at Brothers Leather who have a B2C operation and have also developed a B2B corporate sales model. Or you may have a service offering with a very different sales cycle from your product offering.
Nutshell Pro customers can create separate pipelines to track very different leads. Then, you can report on your funnel without long-running leads skewing the numbers of faster leads. And you can track different stages for each pipeline. If one type of sale requires a specific stage (for example, a signature on a proposal), you can put this lead into the appropriate pipeline.
Create a new pipeline
- Visit Setup > Stages
- Click "Create a new pipeline" in the sidebar
- Give your new pipeline a name
- Add stages for this pipeline
Place leads in pipelines
- Visit Setup > Triggers
- Choose a default pipeline at the top of the page
- You can choose a different pipeline for other leads, based on product, market, source, territory, company type, industry, or competitor
You can also manually select a pipeline from the dropdown when you add a new lead.
Filter leads by pipeline
When you're looking at a list on the leads page, you can filter and report by pipeline: