Easy Lead Capture in Nutshell with 40Nuggets
40Nuggets is a simple lead automation tool for your website that allows you to quickly create intelligent campaigns with beautifully designed popup forms with no coding experience. And their built-in Nutshell integration makes it incredibly easy to start capturing leads in Nutshell right from your website automatically.
- In Nutshell, go to Setup > API Keys
- Click "Add API key", give your new key a name, and select "API Access" for permission.
- Click "New API key"
4. Now click on the new key you've created, click in the "API Key" box and copy the key
Connect your 40Nuggets account
- Log in to your 40Nuggets account, click on your name in the upper right corner, choose My Account, and then click on Integrations
- Click on Nutshell, then enter your Nutshell username and paste in the API key you copied from your Nutshell account
3. Now, whenever you create a Nugget, during the "Configure" step, you can click on Integrations and add Nutshell to that Nugget!
Capturing and Tagging Leads
Once you've enabled the Nutshell integration for a particular Nugget, every conversion of that Nugget will create a new Lead and a new connected Contact in your Nutshell account. When you add the Nutshell integration to a Nugget, you also have the option of tagging the newly created lead. 40Nuggets will give you a dropdown list of all the lead tags from your Nutshell account. Note that you can only add one tag to a lead created from the 40Nuggets integration.
Can I use custom fields?
The 40Nuggets integration will allow you to populate custom fields on the newly created Contact in your Nutshell account. To capture custom fields:
- Make sure the custom fields are already setup in your Nutshell account. Currently, you can only use Contact custom fields with the 40Nuggets integration.
- While editing a Nugget, during the "Design" step, click on Fields, and change the "Collect" type for a field to "Custom"
- In the "Custom data" field, enter the exact name of your custom field in Nutshell. Make sure you use the exact name, otherwise your leads might not be captured.
4. That's it! Nutshell is smart enough to recognize certain types of information, so for example you can capture someone's birthday in a custom date field from 40Nuggets. The Nuggets you create are normally limited to 3 fields, but if you code your custom Nugget, you can capture a lot of different custom fields this way!