You can revert an import from inside Nutshell by accessing Setup>Third party>Import. By scrolling to the bottom of this screen, you will be able to review all imports performed in Nutshell. Click the text that says "Completed" to the left of the import you are interested in reverting, and then select the gray "revert this import" button.
Articles in this section
- Nutshell FAQs
- Getting ready to import? Download our sample CSV file
- How do I update my Gmail password in Nutshell?
- How do I cancel my trial?
- I am trying to disable a user and am getting a reassignment error message
- I need help establishing my SMTP settings!
- How do I include a logo in my Nutshell email signature?
- How do I revert a .csv import?
- How do I delete a pipeline?
- My email sync stopped working. What should I do?