You can revert an import from inside Nutshell by accessing Setup>Third party>Import. By scrolling to the bottom of this screen, you will be able to review all imports performed in Nutshell. This will essentially undo the import and remove all of the people or companies that were created during that import. Click the text that says "Completed" to the left of the import you are interested in reverting, and then select the gray "revert this import" button.
Articles in this section
- A short Nutshell dictionary
- Nutshell FAQs
- Getting ready to import? Download our sample CSV file
- How do I cancel my trial?
- I am trying to disable a user and am getting a reassignment error message
- I need help establishing my SMTP settings!
- How do I choose my default email client?
- How do I revert a .csv import?
- How do I delete a pipeline?
- My email or calendar sync stopped working. What should I do?