Currently, there is not a good way to delete a pipeline in Nutshell. What you can do is customize your current pipelines by accessing Setup>Leads>Pipelines and stages from inside Nutshell. You have the ability to edit the name of the pipeline, create or delete stages in the process by clicking the red "x" to the left of each stage, and moving the stages up or down by clicking and dragging the arrow icon to the right of each stage.
Articles in this section
- Getting started with Nutshell: a setup guide for users
- A short Nutshell dictionary
- Nutshell FAQs
- How do I cancel my trial?
- I am trying to disable a user and am getting a reassignment error message
- I need help establishing my SMTP settings!
- How do I change the ownership of my Nutshell account?
- How do I choose my default email client?
- How do I revert a past import?
- How do I delete a pipeline?